This website is for Hibernicor, a medical technology company that is creating a device which allows for better transportation of donor hearts. The website design was based on the client’s needs.
- Clean, professional site design to complement the company’s other branding material.
- Laid out technical content in a simple way by attaching PDFs and other documents where appropriate.
- Developed a simple way for the client to post news updates for those interested in the company.
- Built the site around WordPress as a Content Management System (CMS) which allows the client to easily update the website content without knowledge of web design.
“Our clients think the website is great and has a professional layout that is easy to use.”
-Andrew Rivard, Founder of Hibernicor, LLC
Swimming Safari Swim School (Jacksonville, FL)
This site is the online home for Swimming Safari, a company that teaches swimming lessons. I came up with a complete website design based on the client’s needs.
- Site design is fun and inviting to convey a child-friendly swimming lesson environment, while being professional and easy to use.
- Provide a way for the business to accept online payments via PayPal to save time in processing registrations.
- Focused heavily on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in order to help drive local business to the site for people looking for swimming lessons in Jacksonville, FL.